Granola Bar RecipeCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
Granola Bar also called as Protein Bar is a popular healthy snack. This recipe uses Almond , Quinoa and Honey that makes it Vegan , GlutenFree and No added Sugar.
- Dry Ingredients
25 gms Almond
12 gms Pumpkin Seeds
15 gms Red Quinoa
15 gms Desiccated Coconut (Shredded)
15 gms Cocao Nibs Whole
45 gms Rolled Oats
- Wet Ingredients
25 gms Jaggery
50 gms Honey
12.5 gms Sunflower Oil
Vegan Butter / Peanut Butter
- Roast the Cocoa Nibs, Oats, Almond and Pumpkin Seeds
@160 Degree Celsius for 03-04 Minutes*
- Take out the nuts and add Desiccated Coconut & Quinoa
- Put a Mixture in a grinder and grind into rough pieces.
- Heat a Pan and add Wet Ingredients, Heat till Jaggery Melts
- Add the Dry Ingredients to Wet Ingredients and Cool
- Pre Heat the Oven at 160 Degree Celsius and Bake the mixture for bout 06-07 Minutes
- Take out and press to get a flat Surface
- Allow to cool
- Cut into your choice of Shape.
- * Do not Put the quinoa and Coconut to roast together as these will burn
- These bars can be stored for a long time.