How to make pizza pasta sauce at homeCourse: SnacksCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Learn How to make a basic Pizza Pasta Sauce at Home. Apply it on a pizza base or mix hot with penne pasta! Simple and easy recipe by Chef Prashant Bhoir. Here are Pizza Pasta Sauce ingredients.
Fresh Riped tomato : 1 kg
Chopped Onion : 1 onion
Chopped Garlic : 4 – 5 petals
Corn flour : 1 tbsp
Chili flakes : ½ tsp
Oregano dry : ¼ tsp
Olive Oil : 02 tbsp
Salt : To Taste
- • Remove Eye of Tomato , Boil Water
• Blanch tomatoes for 20 seconds
• Peel of the skin and chop the tomatoes finely
- In a pan add oil and Sauté onion, garlic, chili flakes and dry oregano for about 3 to 4 mins
- • Add the peeled and chopped tomatoes and cook for 20 to 30 mins or till cooked
• Add Salt to Taste
- Your Sauce is Ready for Pizza or Pasta!
- You can add more tomato puree to thicken or add more tomato juice to thin down the sauce
- If you need to make it for kids you can avoid adding paprika
- Choice of tomatoes decides the quality of sauce so choose wisely and nothing can match the taste of freshly made tomato sauce.