Pasta White sauce recipe without butter and cheeseCourse: lunch, DinnerCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Vegan Paprika Crème (vegan, gluten-free white sauce)
Learn how to make white sauce pasta recipe at home.
This recipe for white sauce pasta is made without butter , without cheese and without flour.
Its Vegan & Gluten Free White Sauce. A Healthy alternative to white Beachamel sauce.
300 ml Coconut milk
½ onion Chopped Onion
5 petals Chopped Garlic
1 tbsp Corn flour
¼ tbsp Oregano dry
2 tbsp Olive Oil
- In a pan add oil and Sauté onion, garlic, chili flakes and dry oregano for about 3 to 4 mins.
- Make coconut milk add the corn flour to it *
- Add coconut milk and cook for more 5 to 7 mins or till the sauce is thickened **
Add Salt to Taste
- Your Healthy Sauce is Ready. Mix it with Pasta or use as a base sauce.If you add vegan cheese to it makes a great mac n cheese.
- *You can choose to extract fresh from coconut or ready made one, I have used the coconut milk powder so can adjust the consistency as required
- **You can more corn flour to thicken or add more coconut milk to thin down the sauce
- If you need to make it for kids you can avoid adding paprika